CRAFTS AND GAMES
Crayons, markers or paint
1.Cut poster board. Make both a circle and a dreidel shape small enough to fit into the circle (this will be the spinner).
2. Color or paint the circle and the dreidel spinner.
3. Using a dark marker, divide the circle into 4 sections and draw one letter in each section (a nun, shin, gimmel and hey).
4. Create a hole in the center of the circle and at the top of the dreidel.
5. Put a metal fastener (a brad) through the dreidel top and the circle. You can also poke a pencil or marker through for a handle.
6. Spin the dreidel and see which letter the dreidel points to!