1 cup oil
2 cups sugar, plus 2 Tbsp
3 eggs beaten
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp of vanilla
3 cups cake flour
6 apples, peeled, cored and sliced thin ( I use two granny smith, two macintosh and two any other kind)
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup raisins
1. Generously butter and flour bundt pan.
2. Mix oil and 2 cups sugar, then add eggs. Mix only until blended.
3. Add salt, baking soda, vanilla and flour. Mix together.
4. In a separate bowl, toss prepared apples with cinnamon and 2 Tbsp sugar.
5. Stir batter into apple mixture. (Batter will be stiff.)
6. Pour cake into prepared bundt pan.
7. Bake at 350-degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
8. Cool completely and then invert cake.