1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 12 oz bag chocolate chips
1 package chocolate toffee crunch candy, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 450-degrees. Line edged cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Place matzoh on bottom.
2. Melt butter in pan. Add brown sugar and cook on medium, stirring constantly. Remove from heat when mixture starts to bubble. Be careful not to burn.
3. Pour over matzoh. Cook in oven for 4 minutes.
4. Place chocolate on top. Cook for 1 minute.
5. Spread chocolate. Put candy on top.
6. Place in refrigerator or freezer to harden.