2 medium potatoes, any kind, quartered and sliced
2 medium ripe tomatoes, quartered and sliced
2 carrots, thinly sliced
1 large red pepper, quartered and sliced
4 jalapeño peppers, cut in half (optional)
6 garlic cloves, chopped
1/8 cup canola or vegetable oil
1/4 cup water
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 Tbsp red paprika
2 tsp curry powder
5 pieces salmon filet, approx.
4-5 oz each (skin off)
1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. In a frying pan, arrange potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, red peppers, jalapeño peppers and chopped garlic.
2. Mix the oil, 1/8 cup water, salt, paprika and curry powder in bowl. Dip each salmon filet in the oil mix and add to frying pan.
3. When finished with the fish, add remaining water to the bowl and pour it into pan, on and around fish.
4. Spread chopped cilantro on top of and around fish.
5. Cover and cook on medium-high heat for 15 minutes. Lower the heat to low-medium for an additional 20 minutes.