2 boxes cake mix (If you like yellow cake, use yellow mix. If you like chocolate cake use chocolate mix.)
2 boxes Oreo cookies
2-3 cans vanilla frosting
1. Follow the directions on the boxes of cake mix and make either 3 or 4 cakes.
2. Place the Oreo cookies in a Ziploc bag and mash them with a rolling pin. You want the consistency of large crumbs.
3. Once the cakes are baked and cooled to room temperature, put them in nonstick foil and place in refrigerator for a couple of hours.
4. Remove the cakes from the refrigerator and start with cake number one. Place cake on a cake plate. Frost with enough frosting so it is just covered. Place a nice sized handful of Oreo crumbs on top of cake.
5. Repeat with cake two and three. Put in refrigerator overnight.
6. Remove from refrigerator and finish frosting cake. Take large handfuls of Oreo crumbs and cover side of cake completely. Put a border of crumbs at bottom of cake.
May be frozen when cooled. Serves 4.