1. Preheat oven to 400-degrees and line a greased 1-lb loaf pan with a long strip of greased nonstick paper.
2. To make the roast, melt the margarine in a medium-sized saucepan. Add the onion and sautÉ until tender. Remove from heat.
3. Grind the cashews in a food processor with the bread and garlic and add to the onion, together with the stock or water, salt, pepper, nutmeg and lemon juice, to taste.
4. Mix all stuffing ingredients together.
5. Put half the cashew mixture into the prepared pan, top with the stuffing, then spoon the rest of the nut mixture on top. Dot with margarine.
6. Stand the pan with the loaf in another pan to catch drippings and bake for about 30 minutes or until firm and lightly browned (cover the roast with foil if it gets too brown). Cool for a minute or two, then slip a knife around the sides, turn roast out, and strip off the paper.
Makes 8 servings