Jewish Community Services offers a range of services for adult children and spouses who need caregiving support and education.
• Family consultation with clinicians with expertise in geriatrics
• Care management in which certified care managers provide comprehensive assessments focusing on medical status, cognitive function, environmental safety and emotional needs
• Counseling and therapy for seniors and family members
• Service coordination and assistance with accessing benefits
• Career services for seniors seeking employment or volunteer work
• Legal services for seniors on fixed incomes
• Services for Holocaust survivors